Efficient management of time works in the interest of the client and the agency: It enables a creative business to utilise its resources correctly and it reassures a client that billable work is properly accounted for.
Logging time within Paprika uses a combination of client, job or task activities on a daily or weekly basis. Regular projects can be set up as Favourites to appear automatically, and switching between actual and planned time is simple.
Missing time is easily reconciled using reports and alerts can be sent warning of time needing to be entered.
Timesheet Entry Features:
- Time entry by client and job in easy to understand format
- Optional entry of activity, task and narrative
- User defined time reports
- Report on missing Timesheets
- Automatic valuation of time entered against jobs
- Working Hours Directive reporting
- Utilisation reporting against budgeted productivity levels
- Analysis of profitable and non-profitable time
- Analyse time by cost centre with cross-charging report
- Analysis of excess and "extra" hours
- Authorisation of time by project manager or team leader
- Web-browser based time entry with full validation
- Daily or weekly Timesheets with optional entry of expenses or studio costs
- Cost and billing rates by staff, grade, activities, clients or individual jobs