Accurate estimates with version control
Making sure that estimates are put together quickly and accurately is a vital part of the project management workflow.
Paprika provides a powerful estimating tool, which utilises estimate templates from previous jobs, helping to reduce administration and ensuring that important elements are not overlooked
Paprika estimates include time charges, third party costs, internal costs and expenses.
A fee calculator can be used for entering time and fees and individual personnel can be selected, either by name, job role or available hours. Paprika will automatically calculate the fees to be charged to the client.
Paprika handles multiple estimate revisions, all of which can be tracked and notes made regarding any changes. All revisions, together with notes, can be reported to the client.
Estimates can also be used to commence the work planning and forecasting functions.
Client Estimates Features:
- Fast and simple estimate setup from user-defined templates
- User definable job numbers with optional automatic numbering
- Easy to use fee calculator
- Detailed estimating of time and bought-in costs
- Client quotation can be produced as a .pdf file and emailed
- Multiple charge and cost rates
- Optional mark-up rates by client and expense type
- Work scheduling and resource planning
- Fee forecasting
- Optional approval process
- Multiple estimate revisions
- Estimates can be produced in and contain any currency
- Comparison of actual results to estimate