Have confidence in your billing with all your costs recorded
Paprika supports a number of billing methods according to client’s needs, with individual formats and a pre-defined approval process if required. Client invoices can also be produced from the original or revised estimate,
As revisions to estimates are stored in the client record it is possible to monitor any drift between the two stages; this provides a valuable planning tool with which to measure profitability. Account managers can create draft invoices and an approval process can be introduced if required.
The format of the invoice can be user defined and multiple formats can be held.
Client Billing Features:
- Simple and intelligent client billing function
- Billing based on job estimate
- Billing by stage/phase/fixed price or time and materials
- Billing in advance or arrears
- Automated retainer billing
- Ability to view all unbilled time and costs
- Unlimited invoice text
- Unlimited number of accounts and transactions
- User defined invoice layout
- Automatic integration with Nominal Ledger, Sales Invoicing and Cash Book
- Customer enquiry with detail of billing and payment history