Organise your resources to meet the demand
Paprika provides simple tools to help manage resourcing needs.
The work-scheduling tool uses simple drag and drop functionality enabling a diary view to be created for specific individuals, a team or the entire agency. An unlimited number of these views can be created. Additional tools are available for the planning of time by week, month or year.
Based on this work planning, reports can be produced comparing this with the original client estimate and actual results. This is the basis of Paprika’s calculation of under or over servicing, and can also be used to improve the estimating process.
Resource Scheduling Features:
- Resource planning and work scheduling
- Planning by job and/or task
- Planning of confirmed and unconfirmed time
- Comparison of plan to estimate and actual
- Reports and Gantt charts
- Planning by day/week/month/year
- Time entry directly against plan
- Drill down from plan to job detail