New Paprika and i2 Version Release
For those of you that haven’t heard, Paprika version 8.0.1 has been out for about a month now and our early adopters are already making use of its new features. What’s more, the i2 version 2.11 release is imminent.
Here are a few things to look out for when upgrading to the latest versions of Paprika and i2…
Paprika version 8.0.1:
- Automatic Bank Reconciliation - Allows you to import into a Paprika CSV file, which you can download from your bank.
- WIP COSA Revaluation Report - This provides information for revaluing deferred and accrued job costs held in control accounts on the balance sheet.
- Accrued and Deferred Income - Posting to separate Nominal Accounts - It is now possible to post Accrued and Deferred Income to separate nominal accounts by the addition of two new fields in Business Unit (Department) Maintenance.
- Client & Job Status - Brand & Client group can be made compulsory.
- Client Group & Brand added to browsers, analysers & imports – See our past 'Feature of the Week' here.
- Job Estimator - Option to turn off forecast creation via Fee Type - In Job Maintenance if you add a future Scheduled Completion date, this will enable the Forecast pane in Job Estimator.
- RFQ - Promote to Order - An Order Entry button has been added to the RFQ program which opens up Order Entry and duplicates all the information across for quick and easy entering.
- Single Data Multi Company - New method for identifying Lead Entity on Journal Entry
- And more…
i2 version 2.11:
- New Job Estimator - The new and improved version now includes features such as Templating, Scheduling (Task Creation) and Fee Calculator.
- New Job Maintenance - The new and improved version has adopted the more modern look to match our Task Maintenance program.
- Planned Time Viewer – The Planned Time Viewer program is used to view planned time for members of staff. Time is now graphically displayed on a grid to make it easy to see the planned activity of any staff member at any time.
- Leave Request and Leave Approval – See ‘Paprika’s Feature of the Week’ here.
- Layouts - PDF Upload – You can now upload PDF’s to use as the background image for all i2 layouts.
- And more…