Download our latest guide produced in collaboration with leading agencies across the sector, discussing how they coped when COVID-19 struck and how they feel these changes will affect their plans. This guide has been produced with extensive research and insight from the industry to enable us to explore the future.
It’s impossible to plan for the unseen. As a creative agency, your plans are constantly evolving and require flexibility to adapt and re-prioritise as often as needed.
What is Kanban?
A great project management tool that brings all your tasks in one single view. Simple, visual and intuitive, it gives everyone visibility to see what needs to get done and help you manage even the most complex projects in a simple way.
Why should I use it?
1. Eliminate "bottlenecks" Optimise the life-cycle of your projects. Break projects downs into tasks, and see in one single view what needs to get done and what’s stopping your workflow.
2. Avoid project delays It’s easy for your teams to handle their tasks when due and track the days left before the deadline.
3. Visualise your worklow See in real time where project stands whilst still on-going and how different tasks are progressing instantly.
4. Bring teams together Manage all your teams’ work in one single place and track easily their progress.
5. Remove the guesswork Where are we now? The exact status of a project is sometimes unknown. Kanban will help you know if the project is completed, in progress or if it hasn’t started.
6. Give instant feedback Who is working on what? What should I do next? Let your team members know immediately what they should be doing and set priorities. Keep everyone on the same page so that your projects run smoothly from start to finish.
7. Handle last minute requests Manage any sudden changes and respond effectively to any client’s requests.